Living with Teenagers
A new course due to Start on the Monday 18th of January for 6weeks from 7-9p m in the library.
Please take this opportunity to come along and meet with other parents of teenagers in an informal setting. The course offers practical strategies and resources for you to utilise at home.
We will give you an opportunity to look at and explore topics like:
- Communication styles
- Problem solving
The Course aims to:
- Promote understanding of Teenage behaviour within the context of how a Teenager develops
- To be positive and have some fun
- Recognise that parents are the real experts with their own children
- Help parents learn some new skills and strategies for managing teenagers’ behaviour
- To learn and share with each other in an informal and relaxed manner
It will be facilitated by Sara Altinok and Amy Jones from The Student Support Team
Please email email@example.com to secure your place.